Posted by Michelle Gobeil on Jun 6, 2015 in Health, Stay Fit, Stay In Shape | Comments Off on Habits of people who always stay fit
Have you ever wondered what is it that certain people do to get fit and then maintain their fitness levels? Well, these healthy people monitor their lifestyle and maintain certain habits. But, it’s never too late to start. You too can start following these habits and kick start your journey towards a healthier and fitter ‘you’.
1. EAT THE RIGHT AMOUNTS AT REGULAR INTERVALS: You don’t have to starve yourself or follow insanely difficult diets to improve your fitness levels. A healthy and fit body needs the right amounts of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, so you should eat everything. The key is to keep everything moderate.
2. STAY HYDRATED: Human body is 70 percent water, so the body needs water in optimum amounts to maintain its normal functioning. Keep yourself hydrated for a better metabolism, healthier skin and improved energy levels.
3. EXERCISE: Along with eating right, the body needs to exercise too. Exercising helps you to burn calories, keep your body toned and healthy. It also helps to release stress and recharge mentally.
4. FUN WITH WORKOUTS: Never treat exercise as a boring job that you have to attend. Try out different forms of exercises till you find the form that you like. Mix and match various exercises in your workout to avoid boredom. Workouts should be fun.
5. DON’T WAIT: Don’t wait for your 30th birth day or your sister’s wedding day to work on your fitness levels. You don’t have to wait for an auspicious occasion to get fit. Start today!! It’ll take time but you’ll get there.
6. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR GOAL IN MIND: No matter how you feel, don’t lose focus from your goal. Prepare an exercise routine for the week and follow it diligently. Even if you can’t go to the gym, workout in your home. But, do not overdo, and always allow yourself a break for the muscles to regain their strength.
7. STAY MOTIVATED: Results don’t show overnight, you have to work hard and that too consistently. There will be days when you would find no point in exercising or eating healthy, but at such times you have to motivate yourself. Slow and steady is the mantra. Keep motivating yourself everyday, till healthy living becomes your lifestyle.
8. PROPER REST: No matter how busy you are, don’t forget to give your body and mind a complete rest. A sound and relaxed sleep is a must to rest the muscles after a workout and also to maintain good stamina of the body and the mind.
Posted by Michelle Gobeil on Jun 6, 2015 in Health, Stay Fit, Stay In Shape | Comments Off on 11 Ways of Staying Fit When There’s No Time to Exercise
Many medical and fitness experts have always insisted that every person has to do enough exercise to reduce weight and stay fit, many people will always lack that enough time for exercise and this doesn’t mean that they don’t have other methods of reducing their weight. Reducing weight generally means burning excess calories in your body and you can do this by being creative and managing your time very well.
If you are that person who has some enthusiasm in sports, you can be playing along your family and that will help burn your calories that will help you reduce your weight. It doesn’t have to be very popular adult games, you can play all the childish games and that will be of great help to you. Playing these funny games with your kids or your neighbour’s kids for a minimum of 10 minutes will help you very much.
It is also advisable to train yoga-sitting. You can practise this when watching TV and when eating. It is also advisable to do simple push ups and sit-ups when watching TV. A minimum of two to three push-ups is also very healthy when watching a movie.
Some people who are not sport oriented can be advised to be dancing and doing aerobics at home and this proves to be a very healthy way of reducing your weight.
It is also advisable for the adults to always wake up early in the morning before the rest of the family and take some time running, stretching and yoga-practising.
In the evening and during the weekends when you are free it is advisable to always do some physical activities like, washing your car instead of paying someone to wash your car, digging your flower gardens and cleaning your house.
When at your working-place you can take some time during the lunch break and walk to the cafeteria and that is also very healthy.
It is also sometimes healthy to walk for short distances like when you want to visit a nearby shop or you can get off the bus a stop before your destination daily.
In the supermarket or at your working –place you should always take the stairs instead of the elevator. This is also a very healthy way of reducing your weight.
It is also advisable to always take a nature-walk with your kids or you family at least four times a week.
Some people also will jog in the evenings when their kids are riding their bicycles.
You can also find more creative methods that will make you burn more calories like, pulling your children in wagon or even swimming.
Posted by Michelle Gobeil on Jun 6, 2015 in Beauty, Health, Stay Fit, Stay In Shape | Comments Off on 11 Steps to Stay Fit and Beautifully Healthy
Sometime different factors tempt us to change our way of doing things. One is tempted to use chunky knits during the cold season. The cold weather makes us eat warm food and we start forgetting the essence of an exercise. Therefore, it is important that an individual takes caution, and start avoiding the things that would reduce his/her fitness. There are several important steps that one should consider taking in order to stay fit, and live a healthy life. Below is a discussion of eleven steps to stay fit and beautifully healthy.
For fitness and healthy life one needs to eat well and take a balance diet. Research has proved you’re your diet influences your fitness, be it muscular development, weight loss or training. Taking a proper balance of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, and vitamins will give you a sufficient energy to maintain your fitness and show satisfying results.
Hydration is necessary for fitness and good health. This is because the brain has 70% water in its structure. Hence hydration is key since the brain controls every organ in the body. One should take enough water every day. The amount of water taken should be at least two liters a day. The water assists in recovery after exercise, washing out toxins, and excretion of salts from the body.
You can opt to carry out your exercise at least three times per week. As you continue adapting to the exercise, you will see the improvement in your fitness. After the exercise, do not forget to take time and relax. The relaxation helps you to regain your strength and maintain your health.
Routine and variety
Planning your activities is a very important step in gaining fitness. Having a plan makes you fill relaxed and gives you time to plan for your exercises since you know what to do and when to do it.
Seek Professional advice
Taking a step and asking advice from professionals can help you have a better knowledge on how to improve your fitness. You can also do your own research since there are hundreds of blogs talking about fitness and will pass you necessary information.
Learn new skills
Learning new skills has a lot of mental benefits. Research on different forms of exercise that could be of much help.
Understand why you need this
In order to achieve proper fitness, you need to understand why you are doing it. After learning that it will be for your own good, then you shall acquire it fast. You should also give yourself a deadline so that you can see your improvement.
It is very important to plan your how to plan and balance your activities. One should understand that even 30 minutes of exercise could change your life and fitness. If you want to see a change in your fitness, you should also0 consider making a change in your life
Sleeping and Reading
Work and no play makes jack a dull boy. You should not exhaust on the exercise and forget that one needs to relax. You should take time, relax and at least read a book.
Take whatever you are doing positively and be happy while under taking it. Once you start enjoying what you are doing, you will find it easier. Enjoying the exercise will make you work harder and the results will be satisfying.
Believe in Yourself
Most individuals doubt their ability in improving their fitness. In order for you to achieve life goals, you should never consider giving up.
Posted by Michelle Gobeil on Jun 6, 2015 in Health, Stay In Shape | Comments Off on 8 Fun Ways To Stay In Shape
Getting fit and staying healthy has always been associated with pain. Who says getting fit has to be painful. This is a descriptive and informative piece of guide that discusses some simple 8 fun ways to stay in shape. These are fun activities that you won’t even realize you are working out.
1. Bike instead of Drive
Bike riding has always been associated with fun. Riding your bike can be a great way to stay in shape while traveling from one place to the next. It is fun to travel in addition to being a great exercise.
2. Follow dance moves through fitness DVDs
Forget the hard and monotonous exercises and make a switch to the happening new trends emerging in the world of fitness. Buy DVDs that make use of dance as a fitness tool. This is the best way to help tone your body as dancing will make you happier from inside and will lead to a perfect figure as well.
3. Shake your body randomly while doing household work
If you always avoid doing household work, then you should start doing it now as it is going to be very interesting. Play your favorite song as you continue with your dusting and cleaning. Always move around and shake that body. It will help greatly you cut the extra fat to some extent thus accomplishing two things at once.
4. Practice rope skipping with your friends
Ask any of your fitness freak friends to join you in a rope skipping. This collective workout with friends is quite fun and stimulates the acupressure joint leaving you in shape.
5. Play outdoor games
If you like sports, then it is exclusively for you. Make it a habit of playing outdoor games such as basketball, football, tennis and others as they will help you brush your skills at the same time getting your dream figure.
6. Go swimming
Swimming is quite a fun activity. It works both your leg and arm muscles giving you a great full body exercise. It also helps you stay cool during the hot summer. Try swimming a couple of weeks and you will find yourself with toned arms and a nice tan.
7. Play with a child
If you are a mother, then play with your child. This will help you in a large way as kids make moms do a lot of physical exercises. Hide and seek and other physical games can be quite good.
8. Practice a morning walk and Eat Healthy
Always incorporate some fruits and vegetables in your diet. If you start to eat healthy, you will see a huge change in your health and energy.
Posted by Michelle Gobeil on Jun 6, 2015 in Beauty, Health, Natural Beauty | Comments Off on 6 Steps to Stay Naturally Beautiful
Would you like to look great without looking “made up?” How around a skin care, hair and cosmetics schedule that takes minutes in the morning?
Here are seven natural beauty tips to bail your bring out your natural beauty, without spending a considerable measure of time or cash.
1. The principal step is to verify your composition looks great. Doing so may take a visit to the dermatologist, or basically your closest department store counter to discover the skin care items that are simply ideal for you. Request that your companions figure out what meets expectations for them, and get your hands on the greatest number of items as you can to attempt. Request specimens at the cosmetics counter or get free beauty and skincare tests online and through free blessing with buy offers at your most loved online beauty stores.
2. Pick three or four cosmetics things you can’t live without and attempt to accomplish a day by day cosmetics schedule that includes these and only these. For me, its concealer, lip gleam and mascara. Nine days out of 10, I’ll utilize these and no different items by any means. I keep them right in my medicine bureau and afterward its a fast application and an extremely natural look.
In case you’re accustomed to wearing more cosmetics, yet you need to receive a more natural look, start gradually. Lessen the measure of cosmetics you wear a tad. Hold up until you get used to the reflection that is staring back at you. At that point diminish it somewhat more until you accomplish the natural look you need.
3. In the event that you wear establishment, take the time to discover the definition and shade that is precisely right. In the event that cream or fluid establishment make you feel cakey and “made up,” there are loads of different choices for you to investigate. Mineral powder cosmetics offers negligible, more natural-looking scope (yet you can accomplish a heavier scope on the off chance that you apply it all the more generously.) Mineral cosmetics doesn’t feel substantial or wet on your skin and it can let the natural you radiate through.
There are likewise some pleasant light powder establishments available at this time that will give you the lightest coverage…just one stage from the flagrant look. Another alternative is a tinted cream.
Venture up to your most loved cosmetics counter and request that they help you locate the ideal shading. Know, as well, that you’ll have to modify this shading seasonally, particularly on the off chance that you aren’t really restrained about applying sunscreen.
4. Speaking of sunscreen, the most ideal approach to guarantee your healthy, natural gleam for quite a long time into the future is to wear sunscreen constantly, especially all over. What’s more, shield the fragile eye region from the unforgiving beams of the sun with some great shades.
5. See a pro for help with your eyebrows. Eyebrows have a truly surprising method for framing the face. The right eyebrow shape is a reasonable, speedy and natural approach to look more cleaned. Pay an expert to help you locate the right shape for your temples, and after that do your support (your week by week plucking) at home.
6. Get a decent haircut. In the event that you spend lavishly and spend some cash on a decent haircut by a beautician who understands how to make a wash and wear hairstyle with your hair’s length and texture, you’ll spare yourself hours every week. The right styling items can likewise help you accomplish a natural take a gander at home (quick), so verify you request recommendations before you leave the salon.
Since your natural beauty is shining through, help it to do in the future by making great way of life decisions: rest soundly, stay hydrated, eat heaps of products of the soil, and exercise every day. Doing so will guarantee that these natural beauty tips will work, both now and in the future.
Posted by Michelle Gobeil on Jun 6, 2015 in Beauty, Health | Comments Off on 5 Unique And Effective Beauty Tips
Everyone in this modern world and age wants to look smart and stunningly beautiful. Ladies are more conscious about their beauty so that they seek for different and unique tips to enhance their beauty.
This piece of writing presents 5 unique and effective beauty tips that one can follow to care for hair, skin, face, eyes, hands and feet. These ideas may sound strange, but they are of great importance and value. If you are willing to make a try to something unique, follow these ideas.
1. Make use of the garlic to strengthen the nails
Women are known to be fond of having long and shiny nails, but most of them are weak and very easy to break. For such kind of nails, garlic proves to be quite effective and useful. The benefit of applying garlic is quite interesting. You take a nail polish and add a tablespoon of garlic in it and apply to your nails. This will strengthen the nails enhancing your beauty.
2. Make use of toothpaste to remove body blemishes
Most of us know that toothpaste is used only for cleaning of the teeth. This is not only the case. There are other uses too. It can be fairly used to treat any kind of blemishes. It makes the skin dry by absorbing the excessive oil helping the blemishes to dry out.
3. Use lemon to whiten the teeth
Mix baking some soda with a lemon juice in equal proportions and apply the mixture as normal toothpaste. Apply it to your teeth with some gentle circular movements with a common swab. Brush your teeth with regular brushing and rinse the mouth with warm water.
4. Use cinnamon for enhancing soft hands
Mix about two cups of water with a cup of milk, two tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of ground cinnamon. Warm it up and soak your hand in it for 10 minutes while gently rubbing them together. Cinnamon works as an exfoliate and stimulates circulation.
5. Use bananas for shiny hair
Banana paste can be used to make your hair shiny. Make a paste from mashed ripe bananas and some olive oil. Apply this mixture on hair from the root to tips and leave for half an hour. After doing that, wash your hair and condition them as usual. You will thus notice your hair will become shinier than ever before.
These may seem weird yet simple tips that you can use to enhance your beauty. Follow them and note a difference they can make to your body.